Saturday, March 04, 2006

My First Post

So I finally join the world of blogging. What took me so long? Maybe I am too lazy, maybe I thought its just a fad, will pass over soon, maybe everyone was doing it and the idea didn't feel novel enough...

If so many maybe's then why now...?

Because now I understand.. its not about being a fad or a kool thing to do.. A blog is a voice.. The world won't read what I have written here.. it won't change almost anything significant... Yet it is a voice... and maybe some one will come across this randomly and give my blog a couple minutes and my voice will be heard.

And that is all a Voice needs.. to be heard.. even if by just one Person....

4 Comments:

Blogger bilbo said...

hey,
hoping to read some good stuff on your blog. Just know some alumni from your school and they write awesome stuff. And you made a good point about a blog being a voice. I hear you :)

4:51 AM  
Blogger Kapil said...

Beautiful.
The thoughts,the voice,the message.
Keep on Blogging.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ashok's said...

on behalf of other bloggers...
i welcome you to blog-o-spere...

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kapil Chhabra said...

wow! Look where I landed up!
Its Neha's 2 and a half year old voice...
Well where is it heard these days?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home